We understand that your pet is part of the family and an important part of your holiday.
To ensure the safety and happiness of all our park guests we have instituted certain policies and procedures regarding your pet to be followed during your entire stay with us.
Any contravention of applicable statutes, laws, or regulations respecting the welfare of the animals will be reported to the proper authorities.
• Collars and leashes must be brought.
• The use of carriers and cages are highly recommended.
• Dogs are required to have had all of their shots and should be free of fleas and ticks.
PLEASE NOTE: Biting or aggressive dogs are not allowed, regardless of muzzle guard or cage.
"Pet Policy" to be signed at check-in
1. Cabins Rentals:
a. There is an additional charge of $20.00 for cabin rentals. (Max. 2 pets per room)
b. All pets are required to check-in at the Front Desk upon arrival at the property! Failure to notify the office at check-in of bringing a pet on property will result in possible eviction from the property and a surcharge of $ 50.00 added to your cabin bill in addition to the $20.00 pet fee.
c. The management advises against leaving your pet unattended but if the need should arise, we ask you to notify the front desk and leave a telephone number that you may be reached at in case of emergency or noise complaints.
d. As the registered guest you are financially responsible for any possible damages caused by the pet including lost potential income. You are also responsible for any excessive and / or exceptional cleaning charges. This includes, but is not limited to pet odors, pet stains and excessive hair.
2. Pets must be on their LEASH at ALL times.
a. The leash should not exceed 2 metres (6 feet) in length.
b. The pet is to be properly controlled under adult supervision
c. Do not let your pet use unoccupied spaces as “Dog Runs”.
3. Designated pet swimming area is located at the far end of the bay near the public beach/park.
4. Please carry equipment necessary to clean up after your pet.
a. Disposable bags are available from the Front Desk and are to be disposed of in any of the outside garbage receptacles only.
b. Any guest, not picking up after their pet, when caught will be fined $50.00.
5. Pets should never be allowed to make noise that could disturb others
a. You will be given an opportunity to eliminate any noise complaints from other guests. In the event you are unable to satisfy this clause you will be asked to leave the property and could be financially responsible for any and all costs associated with appeasing the guest complaints.
6. It is the strict policy of this property to have any guest bringing a pet, that this form be signed and adhered to. If you are uncomfortable in signing this form (at check-in), then we are sorry, but we will be unable to accommodate you.
I have read and I agree to adhere to this pet policy and all its terms outlined.
Guest Signature _____________________________________
This will help ensure that everyone has an enjoyable vacation...including your pet. Families who fail to comply with the pet rules will be asked to leave the resort.